Welcome to the Saint Andrew’s Golf Club, the cradle of golf in America and one of the five founding members of the USGA.
We hope that you enjoy your golfing experience at Saint Andrew’s and ask that you respect the following Club rules:
- Please wear appropriate collared (or mock-turtle neck) golf shirts, which must be worn tucked in on the golf course. Shorts or ladies skirts should end just above the knee. No cargo shorts on the course. Denim is permitted on Fridays (only) in the locker rooms, the clubhouse foyer, the main deck, John Reid room and lounge area of the Apple Tree Learning Center. Denim is not permitted at any time on the golf course, driving range, learning center hitting bays and main dining room.
- Cell phones are permitted only in the parking lot, in the locker rooms, on the patio outside the John Reid Room and in the out-of-bounds areas of the golf course. In consideration of others, please limit your usage of cell phones and electronic devices while at Saint Andrew's. While cell phones are permitted in the indicated areas, limited usage is strongly encouraged.
- Saint Andrew’s has a strict NO TIPPING POLICY. Please observe this rule when dealing with ALL members of our staff.
- Pace of play is important for the enjoyment of all players. Please do your part in keeping up with the group ahead of you and maintain a 4 ¼ hour pace for the round.
- Please respect our golf course. Replace divots, repair ball marks, rake and enter/exit bunkers from the low side (do not climb up and down steep bunker faces). Also please observe all cart usage signs, rules and restrictions--do not drive carts in restricted areas, and keep carts on path wherever possible.
- If planning to play golf, please report to the starter upon reaching the pro shop, which is adjacent to the clubhouse.